Green Project Certification
LEED For Homes
We are entering a new era in residential construction in which residential customers are expecting builders and developers to utilize green construction techniques in the construction of their homes. We assist builders and architects in the entire green certification process and offer LEED for Homes and NAHB BuildGreen Project Certification submission services. We work with your team from project envisioning and design through final occupancy permitting, and ensure that you are utilizing the most cost effective methods to help to achieve the highest certification levels possible.
The following property types can obtain a minimum of Bronze level in LEED for Homes or NAHB Green:
- Subdivision or multifamily land
- Single Family Detached Homes
- Condominium Projects
- Multifamily properties
- High Rise Units
- Mixed Use projects
We work with your team through:
- Program Management and Design by developing subcontractor and materials RFPs that include LEED/green product requirements
- Preconstruction with collaboration with the architect, builder, and owner on budgets, schedules, specifications, and bids, and attend or conduct prebid meetings
- Construction with frequent jobsite inspections to ensure compliance, change order management, designer/owner coordination, and dpcument collection and verificaiton of goal adherence
- Project Closeout with Punchlist development, substantial completion oversight, and documentation and application preparation.